Product Returns Highlights
- Our refund and returns policy is valid for 30 days from the original purchase. If 30 days have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. This includes undamaged product packaging and labels. Your return must also include a receipt or proof of purchase.
- We can only refund orders and we cannot exchange products for you. While we’d love to be able to offer product exchanges, our software does not support this process.
- If you’d like to exchange products, you’ll return your original purchase for a refund to your credit card, then you’ll place a new order for the item you’d like instead.
- We know gift-giving can be tricky business and we’d like to help make that easier. If you need to return a gift, we will gladly provide a gift certificate if your product return adheres to the criteria listed above.
Product Return Terms and Conditions
- All returns must be made within 31 days of purchase.
- Eligible returns require items to be unused and in the same condition as sold.
- Returns must also be in the original packaging and without rips or tears. Ripped product packaging and labels will result in an immediate reduction of 25% for the return amount.
- Items shipped for free will have the original cost of shipment reduced from the amount credited to your original form of payment.
- Refunds are contingent upon the inspection of item(s) once we receive them.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping costs. This includes outbound shipping and return shipping.
- Seller is not responsible for damage to products if occurred in the shipping of the returned product.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- If your return is approved, your refund will then be processed and your credit will be applied to the original method of payment.
Instructions for Shipping Returns
- To return your product, email us at email@example.com and let us know you would like to return the item.
- To process your return quickly, returns are sent back to our Amazon fulfillment center. Once we are notified, we will generate the following and send it to you:
- Return Mailing Label: This contains the address of the Amazon fulfillment center that will receive and process the return. Stick the label on your package to return back to Amazon. Note: Postage is not provided. You or the customer must purchase and produce the return label back to Amazon.
- Return Authorization Slip: contains a barcode and item description for the products being returned. The slip must be included inside the return package alongside the items.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. We encourage you to ship via Ground Advantage via USPS to reduce unnecessary expenses.
We strongly encourage you to ship your return with a trackable service and purchase shipping insurance if the item exceeds the carrier’s standard insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item, therefore, tracking the package provides the best opportunity to make sure your return reaches us.
We process returns within 24 hours of receipt, so please watch your email for notifications of a credit.
Carrier Damaged or Missing Shipments
Lost or damaged shipments are very rare. However, when it does occur, we offer guidance for this situation via our Shipping Information page.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.